We provide skilled and highly experienced drivers and heavy equipment operators, including but not limited to the following roles.
|Light truck operators
|Concrete pump operators
|Heavy truck drivers
|Heavy equipment mechanics
|Tower crane operators
|Heavy equipment foremen
|Diesel engine mechanics
Clients availing our driving manpower solutions
|Abdullah A Al Barrak And Sons Co
|GAC Saudi Arabia
|Al Jeri Transportation Company
|Al Mesbah Transport by Heavy Trucks
|Harjas Transport by Heavy Trucks (Llc)
|Swaihan General Transport
- Determines load weights and checks them against lifting capacities to prevent overload. Moves levers, depresses foot pedals or turns dials to operate cranes, cherry pickers, electromagnets or other moving equipment for lifting, moving or placing loads.
- Inspects and adjusts crane mechanisms or lifting accessories to prevent malfunctions or damage.
- Inspects cables or grappling devices for wear and installs or replaces cables, as needed.
- Directs helpers engaged in placing blocking or out rigging under cranes.
- Cleans, lubricates, and maintains mechanisms such as cables, pulleys, or grappling devices, making repairs as necessary.
- Loads or unloads bundles from trucks or moves containers to storage bins, using moving equipment.
- Reviews daily work or delivery schedules to determine orders, sequences of deliveries or special loading instructions.
- Inspects bundle packaging for conformance to regulations or customer requirements and removes and batches packaging tickets.
- Directs truck drivers backing vehicles into loading bays and covers, uncovers or secures loads for delivery.
- Operates machines to spread, smoothen, level or steel-reinforce stone, concrete or asphalt on road beds.
- Observes distribution of paving material to adjust machine settings or material flow and indicates low spots for workers to add material.
- Controls traffic.
- Lights burners or starts heating units of machines and regulates screed temperatures and asphalt flow rates.
- Inspects, cleans, maintains and repairs equipment, using mechanic’s hand tools or reports malfunctions to supervisors.
- Operates tamping machines or manually rolls surfaces to compact earth fills, foundation forms and finished road materials, according to grade specifications.
- Starts machine, engages clutch, pushes and moves levers to guide machine along forms or guidelines and to control the operation of machine attachments.
- Fills the tank, hopper or machine with paving materials.
- Sets up and tears down equipment.
- Coordinates truck dumping.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack and count merchandise. The operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties.
Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into rail cars or trailers.
Load, unload, move, stack and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck or other power tools. Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, putaway and load functions, as required. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
Safety, Sanitation and Security
Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
Perform or assist in building, grounds and equipment maintenance as required.