Our recruitment team is including those who have great experience in HR and workforce management. We also work together with construction specialists to select best candidates for construction work.
We provide reliable and experienced construction workers to meet your project requirements.
Job Description of Brick Mason
- Lays and aligns bricks, blocks, or tiles to build or repair structures or high temperature equipment, such as cupola, kilns, ovens, furnaces, etc.
- Applies and smoothens mortar or other mixture over work surface and removes excess, using trowel and hand tools.
- Examines brickwork or structure to determine need for repair.
- Measures distance from reference points and marks guidelines to lay out work, using plumb bobs and levels.
- Calculates angles and courses and determines vertical and horizontal alignment of courses.
- Mixes specified amount of sand, clay, dirt, or mortar powder with water to form refractory mixture.
- Fastens or fuses brick or other building material to structure with wire clamps, anchor holes, torch, or cement.
- Breaks or cuts bricks, tiles, or blocks to size, using edge of trowel, hammer, or power saw.
- Cleans working surface to remove scale, dust, soot, or chips of brick and mortar, using broom, wire brush or scraper.
- Removes burned or damaged brick or mortar, using sledgehammer, crowbar, chipping gun or chisel.
- Sprays or spreads refractory material over brickwork to protect against deterioration.
Job Description of Tile Fixer
- Positions and presses or taps tile with trowel handle to affix tile to plaster or adhesive base.
- Measures and marks surfaces to be tiled and lays out work, foll0owing blueprints.
- Cuts tiles as per required size, using shears.
- Spreads plaster or concrete over surface to form tile base and levels it to specified thickness, using brush, trowel and screed.
- Spreads mastic or other adhesive base on roof deck to form base for promenade tile, using serrated spreader.
- Cuts and shapes tile, using tile cutters and biters.
- Selects tile and other items to be installed, such as bathroom accessories, walls, panels, and cabinets, according to specifications.
- Measures and cuts metal lath to size for walls and ceilings, using tin snips.
- Tacks lath to wall and ceiling surfaces, using staple gun or hammer.
- Wipes grout between tiles and removes excess, using wet sponge.
- Mixes and applies mortar or cement to edges and ends of drain tiles to seal halves and joints.
- Brushes glue onto manila paper on which design has been drawn and positions tile’s finished side down onto paper.
- Installs and anchors fixtures in designated positions, using hand tools.
Job Description of Plumber
- Repairs and maintains plumbing by replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, and opening clogged drains.
- Assembles pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using screws, bolts, solder, plastic solvent and caulking.
- Installs pipe assemblies, fittings, valves and fixtures, such as sinks, toilets and tubs, using hand and power tools.
- Studies building plans and inspects structure to determine required materials and equipment and sequence of pipe installations.
- Cuts opening in structures to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings, using hand and power tools.
- Locates and marks position of pipe installations and passage holes in structures, using measuring instruments, such as ruler and level.
- Cuts, threads, and bends pipe to required angle, using pipe cutters, pipe-threading machine and pipe bending machine.
- Fills pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observes pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
Job Description of Marble Mason
- Shapes, trims, faces and cuts marble or stone preparatory to setting, using power saws, cutting equipment and hand tools.
- Sets stone or marble in place, according to layout or pattern.
- Aligns and levels stone or marble, using measuring devices, such as rule, square and plumb line.
- Lays out wall pattern or foundation of monument, using straight edge, rule or staked lines.
- Mixes mortar or grout and pours or spreads mortar or grout on marble slabs, stone, or foundation.
- Finishes joints between stones, using trowel.
- Cleans excess mortar or grout from surface of marble, stone or monument, using sponge, brush, water or acid.
- Smoothens, polishes and bevels surfaces, using hand tools and power tools.
- Lines interiors of moulds with treated paper and fills moulds with composition-stone mixture.
- Positions mould along guidelines of wall, presses mould in place and removes mould and paper from wall.
- Repairs cracked or chipped areas of ornamental stone or marble surface, using blowtorch and mastic.
- Removes sections of monument from truck bed and guides stone onto foundation, using skids, hoist or truck crane.
- Drills holes in marble or ornamental stone and anchors bracket.