GV Manpower provides healthcare staff for prestigious hospitals, medical colleges, nursing homes, elderly care centres, etc., in different countries such as Japan, UAE, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Singapore.
We specialize in screening and providing highly skilled and experienced manpower for the following positions in the healthcare sector.
- Caregivers for the elderly
- Home nurses
- Dental assistants
- Nurses (male/female)
- Medical assistants
- Laboratory technicians
Our major clients in the healthcare/medical sector
|Apex Health Care Mfg. Inc.
|Homecare Enterprise Co., Ltd.
|Jin Sung Medi. Ltd.
|Medica Medizintechnik Gmbh
|Nanotech Ceramics Co. Ltd.
|Young Won Medical Co., Ltd.
|Yu Tai Co. Ltd.
- Changes bed linen, washes and irons patient’s laundry and cleans patient’s quarters.
- Assists patients into and out of bed, automobiles or wheelchair, to lavatory and up and down the stairs.
- Administers prescribed oral medication under written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse or aide.
- Purchases, prepares and serves food for patient and other members of family, following special prescribed diet.
- Massages patient and applies preparations and treatment, such as liniment or alcohol rubs and heat-lamp stimulation.
- Maintains records of services performed and of apparent condition of patient.
- Entertains patient, reads aloud and plays cards and other games with patient.
- Performs variety of miscellaneous duties as requested, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
- Home care assistants are expected to make their patient’s lives easier and more comfortable.
- Their duties may include transporting patients for doctor appointments, making beds, doing laundry, preparing meals, giving patients their medications or running errands. They may change the patient’s bandages, check vital signs or simply apply lotion to dry skin areas.
- Some cleaning may also be part of the job of a home care assistant, even if only to maintain sanitary conditions in the home environment.
- Patients may need during bathing and it will be up to assistants to get them into the bath or shower.
- Assistants may also needed to help patients get to and from the toilet, and sometimes it is necessary to change the adult diaper if the patient is bed ridden.
- It is extremely important that the patient’s dignity is maintained during these times.
- For recreation, assistants can play card games or board games with patients to keep them mentally active and alert.
- Crossword puzzles, arts and crafts are equally helpful activities because they can absorb the patient’s attention or liven up their day.
- Even sitting with patients in the backyard or on the front porch for a couple of hours can be beneficial.
- The fresh air and sunshine can do wonders for the patient’s mood and well-being.